Integration with Sage 50 is an optional feature within the software that enables users to automatically enter their sales data into Sage 50, removing a significant data entry chore and saving time and money. Integration with Sage 50 also provides the ability to affect and utilise Sage 50 products and stock levels.
Integration with Sage 50 allows the user to automatically:
- Create individual or batch Invoices
- Create generic or individual customer accounts, or use existing accounts
- Calculate the VAT on each item line of an order
- Discriminate between VAT and Non-VAT goods and overseas sales
- Pay off invoice in nominated Sage bank based on payment method
- Update Sage stock levels
- Pass amended Sage stock levels back to sales channel
- Analyse Channel profitability by allocating channel sales to nominal codes and departments
- Process BOM adjustments streamlining the selling of bundled goods
- Upload available BOM quantities to make-up
- Supports multi-company Sage 50
Tradebox One is only compatible with the UK version of Sage 50. See the Compatibility page for more details.